May Outside-ness Mantra
Repeat after me......
1. At last flip flop o-clock is here
& this month of may, I will get OUT & about
Yes: Out of my comfort zone*
(*which is where the magic happens)
2. I will spend at least 82% of my time in nature*
(*including at night under the stars)
Indeed, Alfresco will be my middle name*
(*I may even get deed poll involved to make this official)
4. I will run til my legs hurt
& laugh til my belly aches
& have picnics.
5. I will go to places I have never been
& have seven kinds of adventure.
Yes, May, you will be a breath-of-fresh-air kind of month you will.
and as we now also have a "the bright side" family calendar......
May Family Magic
1. Dance around in the kitchen*
(*if your kitchen is really small develop an innovative routine using very small movements ONLY)
2. Make stripey lollipops in the freezer
3. Fill your house with flowers
4. Learn a new skill*
(*and show it off)
5. Gaze at clouds & stars & anything that makes you look up
6. Invite round your neighbours
7. Have your first BBQ
& Always look on the Bright Side
8. Pack up the entire house and move AGAIN - very reminiscent of The May List 2011, however with two extra people and lots more extra stuff* (*fortunately to a much a bigger house with, hopefully, places for it all to belong!)