Every day I am pretty sure I do at least one thing wrong. Most days I do more. I used to think I was alone, until I talked to other parents who were honest. Here is a place for more parents to feel less alone, and more "good enough".

Saturday 2 April 2011

The April List

Here we go:
10 Interesting and Experimental things to do in April:

1. Play tiddlywinks
2. Stay out late
3. Sing in the shower
4. Jump in puddles
5. Turn some heads
6. Consider flip flops
7. BE SPONTANEOUS* (on Tuesdays only)
8. Attempt a world record
9. Call your mum everyday
10. Be lovely
11. (bonus thing) Plant something and watch it grow

And some extra things I need to add:
12. Stop worrying so much about what other people think when I'm happy
13. Be strong and don't let people get me down

This month we will also be going to London, having 2 weeks off work together, and celebrating Jessica's birthday - the family side of it, the rest will be in May so let's not cheat and put that in here ;)
Oh, and I must go to the cinema again this month, send me film ideas please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment