Every day I am pretty sure I do at least one thing wrong. Most days I do more. I used to think I was alone, until I talked to other parents who were honest. Here is a place for more parents to feel less alone, and more "good enough".

Tuesday 1 March 2011

The March List

  • Say 'white rabbits' before anything else on the 1st
  • Notice the snowdrops.....aren't they lovely
  • Spring clean
  • Search out baby animals & behold their cuteness
  • Have a pancake flipping competition with 7 friends* (*who aren't as good at flipping pancakes as you)
  • Leave a penny for someone to find
  • Support a team
  • Jump
  • Alphabetise something (anything)
  • Be lovely
I am also adding the following myself:

  • Write letters + postcards to people :D
  • Accept any invitations (if I can afford it and am free of course)
  • Go to Edinburgh with all the other yummy mummies ;p
  • And I have a secret goal that I am telling nobody apart from Claire T and Ann, and they MUST prod me to make sure I keep up with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment